Sallys Site

rant & rave, shoot da'shit, drop a link, whatever....
Forum rules
"No Flaming" rule will be loosely enforced considering nature of discussion. All other forum rules still apply.

Sallys Site

Unread postby Dash » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:07 am

It seems Sallys is not up. Hope it is not permanent. Lots of good humor there.
Dash
Respected Poster

Re: Sallys Site

Unread postby GBDU » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:53 am

Indeed Dash,
Just checked..
It says "In accordance with Section 25(a) of the ProBoards Terms of Service, this forum has been taken offline"
Must have gone wrong there:(
-
Found some Googled stuff as to why it might have happened there reasonwise with Sally (They must be super alert on nipples there apparently)
Seems they are quick on the trigger to close their "free" forums down Dash

-
Googled stuff:
“In accordance with Section 25(a) of the ProBoards Terms of Service, this forum has been taken offline.”
So why did this happen? Well, firstly some nudity was posted some time ago in a thread dedicated to the most beautiful women on earth – as will always inevitably happen. It was removed after warning came through from ProBoards. In the warning I did notice something interesting, ProBoards suggested that anyone wishing to post nudity on their forum must upgrade their package to a premium format. In other words, pay money to post nudity. I told members told avoid posting something with an exposed nipple or what have you, because refusing to do so faces board deleted within 48 hours of a warning not acted upon. If you do act on a warning within 48 hours, you’re good.
Then came warnings about pictures of clothed women. Remove those posts, said ProBoards, or we’ll delete your forum within 48 hours. So we did, in a timely fashion. All of this was being posted in the off topic sub forum by the way. A sense of vindictiveness started coming to me.
Then came a warning to delete the off topic sub forum entirely. Despite the fact that no rules were being broken within it. Upon asking ProBoards to point out which topics and/or posts were violating rules, they simply presented us a link to their Terms And Conditions. I knew what was happening, they didn’t like us or our posts, couldn’t find a legit reason to penalize us then simply resorted to Section 25(a), a clause in their TOS allowing them to delete boards at their own discretion.
If it flies,floats or fucks, rent it!!
GBDU
Honored Member

Re: Sallys Site

Unread postby Sally » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:52 am

Dash wrote:It seems Sallys is not up. Hope it is not permanent. Lots of good humor there.

They can't keep me down for long...lol sallys-funnies.forumotion.com

I don't normally use others forums to showcase my own, (so please excuse this one) but so many members were lost in the transition that I'd like to invite you guys back, you're more than welcome.
Sally
Out Of The Blocks Poster

Return to da'Lounge